Monday, April 20, 2015

Short Stories and DeviantArt

I have a DeviantArt account and I have started posting short stories on it. You can go and read those at dogrules23.deviantart.com I have two posted so far and am working on a third. This third short story is the reason for writing this post. Where I am going in this third story is really good so far so it might end up evolving into a book instead of just being a short story! That would be a third book to work on. It is very interesting so far so I'll post a sneak peek at the first paragraph:


     Under normal circumstances he would speak his mind, but, with a gun against his head, he did so anyway. He really didn’t care what happened next, he didn’t exactly enjoy where his life was going or anything so he just went ahead and spoke when he knew he shouldn’t have, “Where are you taking me?” He asked his captor carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment